[DML] BTTF in Pigeon Forge

Just a quick thanks to everyone who came by the BTTF.com booth this
weekend!  It was by far the most enjoyable & successful DeLorean show
we've been a part of so far.

The way everyone embraced the BTTF aspect of the whole DeLorean
experience this time was extraordinary.  I thank you all from the
bottom of my heart for welcoming Claudia Wells, Bob Gale & Jeffrey
Weissman with open arms into the DeLorean community the way you all
did.  They all seemed to have quite a very pleasant experience in
Pigeon Forge, and I hope Ken will continue to make room for the "Back
to the Future" celebs at his upcoming shows.

Hope to see you all again in Chicago!

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com