[DML] Hello from Pigeon Forge...

Looks like Pigeon Forge is turning out quite nice down here. Sorry
to all those who couldn't make it down. Hopefully we'll see you next
year.

For the first day we are having quite a descent turnout. 50-75
Deloreans so far I believe at last count. The D-rex is here, as well
as three BTTF cars, four if you count the one in the cars of the
stars museum. Some nice mods on the yellow D of Ron & Cheryl wester
that are new this year. A nice little 3M presentation on clear
hillbilly bondo, aka clear duct tape. It was great to see Dave's car
finished and running after all these years, way to go Dave!

Even have a a father & a son from Hawaii and more coming from
overseas tomorrow. What a great bunch Delorean people are. Plus the
hundreds of gawkers rolling in off the street to look at all the
cars. One vehicle which is a work in progress is the Delorean where
the owner has polished the stainless with 400 grit sandpaper to a
mirror literally. What a sight to see there.

Tomorrow is the Dragon Run around 9:00 am, hopefully it will all go
ok and no one will drive off a cliff showing off. Looks to be fun as
long as the traffic holds off, quite heavy down here. PF is kinda
like all the little shops that are strewn about around the beaches,
but with no beach.

Well after driving over 1,000 miles today, I am beat so I'll cut
this one short. Gotta get a little sleep soon.

And with all the trouble I was having with the fuses on the
councours car, I still couldn't keep it running enough to get it on
a trailer and haul it to PF. Maybe next time? I just drove down and
intend on enjoying the show, and socializing with friends.

Talk to everyone later,

Joe O'Brien from PF

2524 & 16634