Re: [DML] Constantly blowing the #1 fuse... help please

Re: [DML] Constantly blowing the #1 fuse... help please

Well, some success so far, I managed to get it started by unplugging
the vacuum solenoid, moved it out of the garage to work on it in
better light, and before I hit the end of the driveway I heard
the "pop" of the #1 fuse again, that was all she wrote, dead again.

Now with the vacuum solenoid unplugged it STILL blows the #1 fuse
now just as before, as soon as I turn the key to acc. Do you have
another suggestion to try to get this somewhat driveable long enough
to get on a trailer? Thanks Martin, and anyone else with a
suggestion they may have.

I have until about 10pm eastern time to get it running before I
depart for PF, and I'd hate to not participate in the concours
because of a damn tempermental fuse. And it just started this
yesterday too, so I haven't had much diagnosis time either.

Thanks everyone,

Joe O'Brien

2524 & 16634

Try unplugging the vacuum solenoid behind the metering head. This
can go