[DML] Re: Constantly blowing the #1 fuse... help please

[DML] Re: Constantly blowing the #1 fuse... help please

Had that happen to me a couple of blocks from home. A loose wire that
had burned it's insulation inside the CPR. Every time I'd turn right,
the thing would sway out, ground itself, and blow fuse #1. Unplugging
the electrical connector of course would be the way to test this as a
posability.

I don't think it's a common failure. Various incects chewing, and
nesting inside were the downfall of my Warm-up Regulator...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"