Re: [DML] BAE Turbo and distributor timing

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Dick Ryan wrote:

> engine).  My experience with them was the same as
> Bruce's.  I finally yanked them.

I do want to chip in and say that the current versions of the J&S knock
sensors are quite good.  I have not used them on a DeLorean, but they are
a staple of the aftermarket performance world.  They are especially
useful on conversions from distributors where there is no electronic
spark control in the stock setup.  Modern engines have computer controlled
timing and built-in knock sensors, the J&S can give you some of those
benefits even though they are not part of the original design.