[DML] Re: Sediment in Cooling system

IMHO using any sort of flush product is asking for trouble. Open the
block drains and flush with a garden hose at the output hose opening
in each head by the waterpump. Flush all components with all the
hoses off (you should replace them). After a water flush, running
the car for a few months with good coolant will clean up a lot of
scale. You will probably want to drain and water-flush again in a
year or so. If there is a lot of scale you may want to water flush
the radiator separately. Back-flushing with plain water is most
effective.

Harold McElraft - 3354

<jopalatinus@xxxx>