[DML] To those not attending the DeLorean Car Show at Pigeon Forge.

[DML] To those not attending the DeLorean Car Show at Pigeon Forge.

To those who are not attending the DeLorean Car Show at Pigeon Forge.

Several Arizona DeLorean owners and enthusiasts, AZ-D members and non-
members alike, for one reason or another, are not going to be in
attendance at the 2004 DeLorean Car Show at Pigeon Forge.  As an
alternative to sitting at home sulking, I would like to invite
EVERYONE to a birthday/potluck/tech session get together on June
19th, hosted by AZ-D member and original owner, Pamela Grotsky at her
home in Tucson.

Phoenix-Area folks will meet in front of Starbucks at the Chandler
Mall (just off the 101 @ Chandler Blvd.)
(http://chandlermall.westcor.com) @ 8:00 ? 8:30 AM where we will
caravan south to Casa Grande (I-10 Exit 194) to meet up with AZ-D
member, Daniel Fox and to fill up with gas if needed before
continuing on to Tucson.

Tucson-Area folks will meet at Pam Grotsky's home in Tucson @
11:00
AM (please contact me or Pam for directions).

This get together is a combination: birthday party for me (no
presents please, just show up with a dish to share), socializing fun
and food getting the Phoenix and Tucson folk to know each other, and
to finish putting Pam's car back together (reconnect fuel
accumulator, reinstall center console, adjust the emergency brake,
get it off the floor stands, and possibly take it for a test drive).

My wife and I will be bringing a birthday cake.  Please r.s.v.p. to
me or Pam.  If you don't have Pam Grotsky's contact info, let me know
and I will give it to you.

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson
VIN 10365