[DML] Led Bulbs for most lights on the Delorean

[DML] Led Bulbs for most lights on the Delorean

Since this type of thread appears to pop up every now & then I
thought I would let you know of a great site with amazing prices for
LED lights.

Just go to www.superbrightleds.com and click on led bulbs & products.

As long as you have a sheet telling you the common bulb #s you can
find most all of them here, as well as the load resistors should you
choose to modify the turn signals also. I have modified the door
lights, trunk & engine lights since those are the main power robbers
when you show your car off, plus you really can't tell from stock
much. Anything else you change is up to you, this site has most of
what you'll need to change most every bulb. I've heard that changing
the fan fail, lock doors, & defrost with LED doesn't work so hot, so
I'd look more into those 3.

Here are some of the common ones:

  SP10076        BULB 5W TYPE R19-5       #1095
  SP10077        BULB 21W TYPE P25-1      #1156
  SP10306        BULB SIDE MARKER         #194
  SP10305        BULB TUBE BACKUP         #12100
  SP10065        BULB PARK/TURN           #1157
  101316         SEALBEAM H/L             #H4656LL
  101315         SEALBEAM HIGH            #H4651LL
  SP10303        BULB DOOR MARKER         #194
  SP10304        BULB TUBE TRUNK          #12100
  SP10301        BULB DASH                #
  105859         BULB/SOCKET ILLUM        #168 or PC168
  105874         BULB/SOCKET TURN         #168 or PC168

The #194 Bulbs with the 4 Ambers & 2 Reds will do the doors just
fine. $18 for the door set, just a few bucks more gets you the
engine & hood lights. You can go wild from there.

Hopefully this will help out with people always hunting for
available LED lights. This site has been excellent in shipping and
parts availability.

Have fun "bulbing"

Joe O'Brien

2524 & 16634