Re: [DML] Re: Caravan from the Northeast

Re: [DML] Re: Caravan from the Northeast

If anyone or any group from the Northeast or the Eastern Shore of Virginia would like to break the trip up into two days Roanoke would be a good place to spend Wednesday night. I-81 Exit 150-A (Troutville, North Roanoke)has several motels,one of which is a new Red Roof Inn. The Red Roof has agreed to give any of the DeLorean group a special rate of $49.49 double occupancy Wednesday night. To get the rate mention the DeLorean car show or ask for Melandy. The telephone number for the Red Roof Inn is (540)992-5055. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant next door to the Red Roof and a Pilot gas station close. Stopping at the Red Roof would leave about 250 miles to travel Thursday. I live in Troutville and would like to join the group Thursday morning, if schedules permit we could get together Wednesday for dinner. If interested contact me by e-mail at rhdillman@xxxxxxxxx Thanks, Rod Dillman

DmcGman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:For those interested. I had a few emails about a northeast caravan. Tentative plan from this area is as follows. A few of us will be meeting up at the Steak and Ale Restaurant PArking Lot, by the intersection of Route 70 and
I-295 in Cherry Hill, N.J. on Wednesday June 16th. We will be meeting there at 7:30 am and probably driving straight through or at least close. It is the same meeting point as we did for those who met us there for the drive to Knoxville on the way to Memphis. Anyone who is interested in meeting there, or catching up with us along the way that day, email me privately and I will get a list together and update as we get closer.

Gary Gore
Vice President
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
www.deloreanmidatlantic.com