[DML] Re: Delorean ECU?

Did you actually put a TEC3 in a Delorean? This can become a very
interesting thread. Anyone with actual experience modifying the engine
mangement systems could share their knowledge so others don't have to
go over the same ground and would know what works and what doesn't. I
agree that there could be some room for improvement, my only
hesitation would be the large expense and the support in the event of
future problems. Delorean venders would not be able to help with any
problems with these systems. Staying with Bosch you could at least go
to a nearby dealer that might be able to help.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757