[DML] Pigeon Forge - souvenirs

A limited edition of crystal clear, acrylic souvenir 16 oz. glasses are now ready for the 2004 Pigeon Forge DeLorean meet.
They are beautifully screen printed on 2 sides with a high styled Delorean on one side and the date / location on the 2nd side. They are individually poly bagged. Perfect for the pool / patio area, they are break resistant. Priced at only $5.00 each or 4 for only $18.00 (no tax will be charged), cash only, no cheques, no credit cards, no debit machine! They make a great inexpensive souvenir of this history making event. The glasses will be on sale at the vendors area.

I may have not made enough for the size of the crowd expected. When they're gone, they're gone forever!
Marv.
# 17077

Marvin Stein
Printed Drinkware Company