[DML] Re: Engine misfiring-Updated-

This is correct. Recently there was another poster with a similar
problem. He went back to the Bosch coil (again from an MSD) and found
a bad connection or a bad wire going to the coil which turned out to
be his problem. IMHO there is little to gain from an MSD. If you are
really having coil problems I would replace it with another Bosch. A
long shot, but another possability is a plugged up fuel filter or
really dirty air filter. I don't think it is a timing problem with the
camshafts. You could check the spark timing and verify that the
mechanical and vacuum advance is working. Try some fresh gas with 91
octane and see if that helps.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757