[DML] I NEED A RIDE!!!

Hello list.  Good to be back on.  My name is Mike A. and I used to
write a year or so ago as mikesdelorean.  I have talked to many of
you and have loved the group and the much help and answers you have
givin this enthusiast.

The reason for my writing is I am looking for some help in getting
to Pigeon Forge.  I understand that I'm a little late on the gun,
but wanted to try anyway.  I live in Savannah, GA and two years ago,
there were a couple of people that had space in Excursions (sp?) and
the such.  Time constraints got in the way though.  If there is
anyone passing through the area and would like some extra company,
please email me at d_car_show_ride@xxxxxxxxxx  If you could give me
a figure on what the show and events would cost as well, I would be
most greatful.  I look forward to seeing you guys. Take care and
keep driving stainless.

With much thanx,

-Mike