[DML] VIN 3092 for sale

I wanted to offer my car to the list before listing on e-
bay...current price is $8500

Mechanical needs:

Needs angle drive and speedo cable.
Needs emergency brake cables.
Screws that hold in the door guides are always going loose, threads
must be wearing out. I'm working on those.
Needs new horns.
Key does not work in passenger door.
Turn signals don't automatically canel anymore.
Fuel gauge will never read full, only goes up to 3/4 full, but seems
to be accurate after that.
No latch for the rear louvers to connect to engine cover.
Radio antenna "flops" a bit, it is in the right front fender.
Driver's door is just a touch "lazy" in cold weather, torsion bar
could use one more notch of tension.
On initial startup after sitting for a day or two, it puts out a
little smoke for a couple of seconds, but after that does NOT smoke
at all! Passed emmissions with flying colors!
Air seeps in around footwell, only noticable in extreme weather.

Cosmetic issues:

Rock chips in paint, nothing too major.
Tear in Driver's seat.
Carpet is probably original, a little faded, a little worn, but not
in terrible shape.
Damage in quarter panel.
Break in center support in rear louver.
Break in engine cover, engine cover missing two screens.
Rear fascias could both use a strip and new paint. Front facia had a
major peel, and has bad touch-up. Both are also "wavy" along bottom.
Wheels show a little discoloration, but no damage.
Seat back on driver's seat pops off occasionally.

Upgrades:

PJ Grady tail light boards.
Heavy Duty window regulators
Lockzilla
Converted to r-134 freon
New Auto Trans Computer Governor
New Water Pump
New Fuel Injector seals
New Alternator
Newer Brake Master Cylindar
New Door Lock Solenoids
Newer radiator and cooling fans
Midstate Delorean Shock Setup
Newer Tires
Newer Fuel Accumulator
Newer Transmission
Newer exhaust System
New Muffler Heat Shield
Auto bleed for coolant system
New Thermostat
Heavy duty lift piston bracket on driver's side.
New belts last summer, too many new hoses to list.

It was painted about 10 years ago, I was told it was a$7.5K paint
job, and I believe it. It was well done, all the panels were removed
to paint them. I've never seen ANY signs of body damage. But, paint
is 10 years old now and is showing a little age. No oxidation or
anything like that, just mostly little chips here and there.

Odometer reads 84,XXX, but is more likely around 87K-88K.

Thanks for reading!

Nick