[DML] UPDATE PIGEON FORGE PLEASE READ

I posted an update on the bar yesterday but I don't think it went through so
I am doing it again.

We had planned to do an open bar (very limited) since Pigeon Forge was in a
dry county.

This Feb the voters passed a resolution making it wet county.
This all sounds great except I now needed another permit which I found out
yesterday and do not have time to get.

Some things don't always go as planned so I hope you understand.

We will however provide the mixers and other items you need at the bar. Just
no alchohol

You can BYOB at the dinners (not during the show since that is a public
place)
So please BYOB and we will supply the mixers, cups, ice etc.

I am going to add $300 as a top prize in the raffle as a way to give everyone
a chance from the beverage bar.  We also added an extra security person as
well that we did not intend on but I think it is a good idea with all the cars.

The Bar we will have will carry soft drinks and they are free as well, along
with Ice and cups.
We will also be able to keep it open for four hours now instead of the 2
during dinner that we were going to do.

The open container laws are in PF so no open alchohol outside.

I hope this does not inconvenience anyone but me.

(bought all the booze now have to return it)

Thanks for the support and see you in a week or so.

This coming week I will e-mail you instructions to get to PF

For the most part get to the Knoxville area and get on 40 east or if you are
coming from the east get on 40 and go to exit 407 the Pigeon Forge/Serville
exit and go south until Pigeon Forge.  From there go through Pigeon Forge until
the last traffic light (#10) and Smokey Shadows will be on the left.  For
those of you at the Grand I believe it is at traffic light #8 also on the left.  I
believe the hotel web ahs directions as well

You can also reach it by going 321 or 441 up from the south but if you know
that way you are a local anyway.

All your paperwork will be at the show so you will not need to bring anything
to the show except a drivers liscence or ID if you win the raffle car.
We will give you local maps and information.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc