[DML] Re: what is known about harry ward?

[DML] Re: what is known about harry ward?

i do know that his custom 200 hp turbo DeLorean was featured on the
cover of the November 1987 issue of delorean world magizine. the
article on page 16 or 18 was about his car. i think he also sold
custom stuff. does anyone have a picture of that car on there
computer? i mainly want the pic on the cover.

-tednelson83