[DML] Another Caravan to Pigeon Forge

For what it's worth. We have a caravan of Deloreans leaving from the St Louis
area and heading for the Pigeon Forge show, very much like Dave's group from
Chicago. If anyone is interested in hooking up with us, they are more then
welcome to join in.

Our plans are to make this a 2 day trip also. Everyone is meeting in St Louis
on Tuesday, with the group leaving on Wednesday morning. We'll be heading
down thru Paducka Kentucky, thru Nashville Tenn and staying in Cookeville Tenn on
Wednesday evening. On Thursday we will be heading thru Knoxville Tenn and on
into Pigeon Forge.

We have some group rates/blockouts set up at a motel in the St Louis area for
Tuesday evening and also in Cookeville for Wednesday. If anyone is
interested, just email me for additional information at - "wingd2-at-aol.com".

See everyone in a few weeks,
Marty
Mid-State Delorean Club