From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 8:44 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Water pump pulley came off on its own

You can press on the pulley with an M10 bolt, a nut, a couple of washers
and lots of grease. You can leave the bolt threaded in the end of the
shaft if you're worried about it coming off again. I take it the shaft
is one of the longer types? (like from John H - they have the keyway)
Has the shaft been cut off flush with the end of the pulley, or was it
left sticking out?

Martin