Re: [DML] my car wants me to hate it

I had the same thing happen on my motor mount about 2 years ago.  Thankfully
I was able to save the pieces and bring them, along with the motor, to a
welding shop.  Thankfully I already had the motor out of the car, and I dont know
how you would be able to weld it back on without taking the motor out.  The
best advice that I could give is to keep all the pieces, and take it to a
professional.

Best of luck,
Andrew
4194