[DML] Re: TV alert

Looks like it'll just be an airing of this film for sale over at
http://deloreanmovie.com/
If you get the chance to see it, I would *highly* reccomend it. It's
a great documentary, with some good historical footage. After seeing
it, I really came away with a different viewpoint about JZD. He
wasn't as disillusioned with the company as many have written.
Instead, you can see a businessman with a cool, calm demeanor. Good
example of a decent business team that he put together for
brainstorming, but incompetent when it comes to tough business
negotiations.

Durring one of the last scenes in the movie (where they are trying to
determine fascia paint colours), there is a car in the background
with a beautiful set of WolfRace Slot wheels. If anyone knows where I
could get a mismatched set of these for the DeLorean, and for how
much, I'd be VERY greatful! :D So far, it looks like I'd have to
import a set from the UK..

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
> TiVo reports that Trio will be showing a documentary
called "Delorean" on

http://www.triotv.com/flops/delorean/index.html .