[DML] DeLorean Car Show Stats Update Pigeon Forge

[DML] DeLorean Car Show Stats Update Pigeon Forge

This will be the biggest DeLorean Car Show EVER

For those of you that like stats here are a few updates and I was surprised
at the change in direction as far as the numbers.

We have 36 States represented by far a NEW RECORD for the show. PLUS OUTSIDE
OF THE US

AL,AZ,CA,CO,CT,ENGLAND,FL,GA,GB,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,NC,ND,NE,NH,N
J,NM,NORWAY,AUSTRALIA,NY,OH,ONTARIO,OR,PA,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VA,WA,WI
WINDSOR,IRELAND

The State of Ohio (partially due to my large party) Has the most attendees
followed by Illinois (and here is the big surprise) Florida and Pennsylvania.
The last minute registrations seemed to come from there.
Virginia rounds out the top 5 followed by California.

This is totally geographically different than the previous shows.

There is again almost a 50-50 split with new and returning enthusiast

The split is 49% new and 51% returning.

The hotel rooms now number 206 with a majority (don't have the split at hand)
being the lower cost rooms (opposite Memphis)

We have 78 cars registered for the show that is well above last time (64)
(note not all the cars register)

WE have selected a place for the next show and it will be revealed on Friday
night.

The total number of people attending is still just shy of Memphis but I exect
us to beat that so we should see about 450 people over the three days with
367 being the highest so far for any one event. (that already is a record)

The raffle car is now at 205 so we are easily past the 200 mark and looking
towards the 250 mark.

The computer registration will close on June 15th so get your registrations
in.

There are still 14 parties that have rooms that have not event registered.
(This represents about 35 people not registered yet)

All the expected vendors but 2 have registered and this year it looks like we
will have about 40 tables for vendors this year FAR surpassing last show.

We have a number of judging catagories for you to enter.

Judging will be done at registration to free you up during the day.

As far as lectures/Guests go we have the following

Claudia Wells (Jenifer Parker BTTF
Bob Gale (Writer director BTTF)
Stephen Clark (BTTF)
BTTF cars
Don Steiger (DeLorean Motor Center)
DMCH
Rob Grady PJ Grady
Plus more vendors
Jim Prentice (Ireland (former factory supervisor)
Randal Brown (3-M)
Curtis (tentative at this point he's looking for a trailer)
Fred Delis (Legend Turbo)
and a few more still in the works.

There will be two panaramic photographs from Memphis for you to sign above
your picture if you were there in Memphis one will be auctioned off.

THE GROUP PHOTO WILL BE TAKEN AT 12:30 IN THE AFTERNOON AND HALF THE PICTURES
WILL BE REAY BY THE EVENING DINNER THE OTHER HALF WILL BE AVAIL SUNDAY
MORNING SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TO GET YOUR PHOTO (This is based on 50 photos
sold)  Please be there for the photo.

There will be only one raffle and that will be Saturday.

There will be a silent auction for about 8 items on Friday night with the
auction ending at 9:00 PM

There are two or three groups of entertainers that will appear at the show.
Joe Charter and the Nork plus a country surpise is still in the works

There is an open bar and you will be given three drink tickets for each
evening you register.
Soda products are no limit and no ticket plus the beverages served with the
dinner do not require a ticket.

You may BYOB for after hours in your room.

This is a dry county

ALL ALCHOL MUST BE CONSUMED IN THE BUILDING NO OPEN CONTAINER OUTSIDE PERIOD.

The area will be patrolled so do not take an alchoholic beverage outside.

Well that is about it
There are a few car surprises that will be at the show so you will need to
come to see them.

Have fun and see you in Pigeon Forge.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc