  From: <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 2:59 PM
  Subject: End of an era - DeTomaso Modena

  > Hello DeTomaso enthusiast, There is bad news out today.
  >
  > Tom Tjaarda and Claudia Lodi have both emailed me and confirmed DeTomaso
Modena filed for liquidation yesterday. Here is Tom's email:

  > DAVE;
  >
  > Just talked to Claudia Lodi and she confirmed that the company will be
put into liquidation. She was rather upset over this decision naturally but
said that they will keep the name and sell off the property etc. Perhaps in
the future try to downsize the operation. The 4x4 off-road vehicle remained
in the prototype phase and never obtained production statis.

  > I offered what assistance might be possible in the future, because I
sincerely think that the name and marque has an interesting possibility to
continue with investors that understand the possibilities to create a new
model DeTomaso, at a contained cash outlay.

  > Also, late last night Umberto Agnelli passed away. This is yet another
blow to the Fiat Company.

  > DeTomaso will go ahead with their plans on the 5th of July and look
forward to seeing you.

  > TOM
  >
  > Dear Dave,
  >
  > we have to confirm to you that De Tomaso factory has been put into
liquidation.

  > We do not know at the moment what will happen in the future but every
doubts should be solved during the meeting by the Family.