Re: [DML] getting 10440 running in Tucson

Re: [DML] getting 10440 running in Tucson

Lauren

As you have learned by now, many of the parts sold by
the various vendors are all sourced out of Houston.
However, some are not and the vendors have thier own
exclusive parts. When it comes to the cooling system,
you just can't beat the products from P.J. Grady.  Put
in the triple core metal radiator and the complete
hose kit.  Then, assuming your fans and otterstat work
as planned, your cooling system problems are literally
gone forever.

True, I don't live where you do, but I drive my car
hard up in the mountains of Colorado during the summer
and  my engine (twin turbo equipped) puts out a lot of
heat.  I NEVER worry about overheating.

In the 22 years I owned DeLoreans (2) I have put
175,000+ miles on them.  All of those miles are summer
miles and I can't tell you how often I've sat in 100º+
temp idling for long periods (try 2 hours in the
OZFest line) and still never worried about
overheating.

I know you'll get lots of advice, but I couldn't help
tossing in my 2¢.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867