[DML] Got an Alignment !

After replacing all the sway bar bushings, and adding a shim to the
left side swaybar/lower control arm connection, the front caster is
greatly improved. With the new caster numbers les schwab okayed my
car for alignment. Here are my new numbers:

> Front (all in degrees):
>
> Left camber: -0.2           Right camber: -0.4
> Left caster: 3.7            Right caster: 3.2
> Left toe   : 0.23           Right toe   : 0.23
>
> Rear (degrees):
>
> Left Camber: -1.2           Right camber: -1.0
> Left toe   : 0.28           Right toe   : 0.25

Previous results:

> Front (all in degrees):
>
> Left camber: -0.1           Right camber: -0.3
> Left caster: 4.3            Right caster: 2.6
> Left toe   : .20            Right toe   : .20
>
> Rear (degrees):
>
> Left Camber: -1.2           Right camber: -1.0
> Left toe   : 0.42           Right toe   : -0.07

The thrust angle was 0.25, and is now 0.01, pretty good. What we
found on the rear was strange. The right wheel which was too far toed
out had 6 shims on the TA bolt(from previous owner). The left side
had only two shims. We removed two shims from the right and added one
of them to the left; now there's 4 on the right, 3 on the left.

I helped the technician as much as I could and observed all the work
done to the car. I told him about the 55 ft/lbs on the TA bolt and we
found that both bolts were under torqued. It took minimal force to
loosen them up for adjustment. Sadly we were still unable to properly
torque the bolts when we were done. We could not fit the torque
wrench between the underbody and over the bolt. We just used regular
wrenches and tightened them up real good. I know how bad it is to not
torque them properly, but it is still an improvement over how they
were..

Does anyone have any tricks on torquing the TA bolts? I tried all
sorts of different length sockets but none would fit.