[DML] Re: Delorean For Sale

>From what I saw the mileage could be around 40,000 mi. It doesn't
appear to be anywhere near 90,000. The water pump appears origional
and isn't leaking. It has a set of NCT's on the front and they aren't
very worn. I am guessing that the 1st set wore out around 25,000 and
were replaced. The rears have Kellys. The owner's name is Anthony, not
Kenny. Maybe Kenny was the previous owner to Anthony. I know Dean and
he doesn't know anything about Deloreans although he does know a lot
about cars in general, Corvettes and Mopar in particular. I agree,
with the asking price as high as it is, unless you are nearby, it
isn't worth the drive.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757