From: <DmcGman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 8:34 AM
Subject: [DML] Replacing Headlining

> Just wanted to get some input on replacing the headlining on the DeLorean.
Not the section above your head on the doors but rather the two pieces that
are under the T Panel inside the car.  Pulling back the weather strip around
the door, the originals seemed to be glued around the edge under the door
seals.  Also I know you have to be careful removing the original pieces as
they can slide forward and damage the windshield.  Just wanted to hear any
tips or things to watch when removing the old ones and also when installing
the new recovered pieces especially the overhang that goes under the door
seals and what type of sealant or glue to use for those edges under the
seals.

> [...]
> >       5. RE: Northeast Exotic Car Show 2004
> >            From: "Michael M" <kenshin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >       6. The Christina Ferrare Story?
> >            From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > Message: 1
> >    Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 01:47:45 -0500
> >    From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: RE: Huey Lewis
> >
> > Awesome!
> > Thanks for the heads up!
> > I will definately BE THERE DUDE!
> > I am going to take the D-Lo, as well as my minty BTTF album and have him
> > autograph it.
> > I will try to get some interviews with him for the PF show and my
upcoming
> > documentery and I
> > will let you all know how it goes.
> > - VB
> >

> > >From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >To: "Dmcnews@Yahoogroups. Com" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >Subject: [DML] Huey Lewis
> > >Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:33:29 -0500
> > >
> > >Just thought I would give everyone the heads up in the Dallas/Ft. Worth
> > >area, Huey Lewis and the News are playing tomorrow night at Billy Bob's
in
> > >Ft. Worth. I thought Video Bob may want to show up in his Delorean
wearing
> > >a white radiation suit and Doc Brown wig asking if anyone had seen Huey
> > >Lewis. ("Power of Love" video reference, just in case anyone didn't
know).
> > >My wife and I got 2 tickets and it starts at 10:30pm.

> > >To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:
> > >moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > >
> > >For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see
www.dmcnews.com

> > >To search the archives or view files, log in at
> > >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews
> > >Yahoo! Groups Links

> > Message: 2
> >    Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 05:50:21 EDT
> >    From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: AC system and temp sensor both drop dead at the same time?
> >
> > A Zilla Schematic would help both you and the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
> > Your answer is also on page 36 of the Technical Information Manual.  But
here's
> > my answer in reference to M:18:19.
> >
> > Power flows from fuse 10 to the A/C Mode Switch (6).  I'm not sure if
(7) is
> > the cycling switch or if the cycling switch is really just (8) which is
the
> > low pressure switch. (My schematic does not show (8).)  When the circuit
is
> > complete, ie. all switches closed, power is supplied to the coil of the
fan
> > relay
> > (1) via the diode (10).  Since the A/C is a CCOT, cycling clutch orifice
tube,
> > type the clutch cycles on and off via (7) so the fans should cycle on
and off
> > unless the otterstat circuit which supplies power to the fan relay (1)
is on
> > which would mean it wants to turn the fans on so power will be constant.
> >
> > By bypassing the otterstat (temp switch) you have proven that the rest
of the
> > cooling fan circuit works, including you fan fail bypass. You may have a
bad
> > otterstat or enough air in the system to prevent the heat in the coolant
from
> > activating the otterstat.
> >
> > You need to troubleshoot the A/C part of the circuit.  Check for power
at
> > each part in the circuit that controls the coil of the relay (1).
Obviously if