[DML] camshaft sprocket support tool for head removal J28858

[DML] camshaft sprocket support tool for head removal J28858

Hello all,

  For an upcoming project on a car here, Im wondering
where I could either.

A.  Get my hands on this tool, the timing chain holder
for head removal.

B. Some sort of stencil of autocad drawing on how to
fabricate one.

Also the best documentation found on DMCnews tells to:
  Remove the head by rapping it with a rubber or
wooden mallet at the corners and the center. This will
help unstick the head from the gasket and block. Cock
the head and pull it up at any angle you can other
than straight up. Removal complete!

Is straight up meaning up as in towards the sky or
straight off as in pulling away from the engine
itself.

thanx

jordan 11613

Yahoo! Domains ? Claim yours for only $14.70/year