[DML] Re: another alignment question..

I did call 5 different "frame and alignmnet" shops in my area and
they all said they didnt want to or couldnt do deloreans. One shop I
was refered to is manageed by a guy who owns 4 deloreans, but he said
his shop doesnt do alignments either and that he takes his cars to
les schwab!

I'm not going to do anything crazy to my car. But les schwab says it
is unalignable with the caster how it is (and caster is "not
adjustable") so I have to fix caster myself before les schwab will do
the rest of the alignment. I am replacing the sway bar brackets and
bushings this weekend, the bar to lower arm bushings are considerably
squashed and move around in the socket. After this I will get it
measured again, if its still out I will try shimming/unshimming to
even it up.

Also what should the thrust angle on a delorean be; zero? My car has
a thrust angle of .25 right now according to les schwab..

Les schwab also recommended increasing my tire pressure. I am running
the 23 for front and 30 for rear per the owner manual, on Pirellis.
What do you recommend?

thanks!
adam

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>