[DML] VibRatIOn!

DAmdit...i have had muh D for about a year now...and when i first got it it drove just fine..all the way home from Tulsa, OK. (6 hour drive) drove perfectly at cruising speeds up to 88Mph (no pun intended  =P )  Anyhow...After a few months of everyday driving and upkeep, The front end started vibrating anytime the car approches 50 MPH and continues whenever speed increases and starts to feel less vibration from 70 and UP...but it still vibrrating the steering wheel and rest of the car. I thought..."rotors are warped..or, needs alignment"  ..ok so i did both, same result...i had the front end align by afriend who owns  a brake and alignment shop, so i trust his word. And I myself did the front end brakes and Brand new rotors from dmc houston. but,,,i still get vibration.
Please help me seasoned Vets!
-Raine