[DML] Cincy Tech Session recap, and Fascia Update

[DML] Cincy Tech Session recap, and Fascia Update

Hey Gang,

Well we had a pretty nice turn out in Cincinnati this past Saturday for
our tech session as well.  The rain hampered our efforts a little in the
morning hours, but after noon we had the opportunity to get down and
dirty and do a body/frame seperation on one of the parts cars.  Gave
everybody the opportunity to see our cars from an angle that you don't
often get to see...and we all took a close look at what frame rust can
do!  Pictures will be published in the next issue of DCS magazine, along
with a brief follow-up.

Next time, we'll have to find some cars that need work to come, as
everyone who showed up had perfectly running, very nice examples!

As far as the fascia painting goes...well...another weekend, another
delay.  Our paint components didn't arrive in time to do the planned
painting on Sunday, so now it has to wait until next week.  They did
finally show up this morning, early, so we should be all systems go for
this coming weekend.  I apologize to those of you who have waited so
long for one, or a pair, but I think you'll find that the wait will be
well worth it!

Thanks, and e-mail me off list if you would like to know more about the
fascias.  (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)

-Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964