Re: [DML] apologies to Daniel

Hi Lauren,

Apology happily accepted. I wasn't that upset by what you said, probably
just surprised to see Casa Grande mentioned on a Yahoogroup that deals
with DeLoreans! Hey, I could mention it to the chamber of commerce,
maybe they will give me free stuff. :-)  Seriously though, it was really
cool that you happened to run into those English guys with cameras.
Publicity for the car can't be a bad thing!

You sound like you would be a great addition to our great club that we
have here. Recently, a fellow AZ-D member and I started a friendship
with an original DeLorean owner there in Tucson and along with other
helpful members of the club have been working on her car helping to get
it running and back on the road again after being parked for 2 1/2
years. Saturday the 22nd is the third installment of working on her car
and having a fun time. I will contact you off of the DML with the
specific information about Saturday.

Thanks again for the follow up email.

Daniel
VIN 10920   License Plate: NOPAINT