[DML] Pigeon Forge Saturday PLEASE READ

Every show we take a group shot and it is usually at the end of the show. We take orders and  you get them later.

This time I am going to try something new.

The GROUP PHOTO will be at 12:30 PM at the Grand Hotel Convention Center at the stage.  We want to get more people in the picture so this is advance notice as to the time the photo will be taken.

You can order your photos during registrations.

They will be 16 x 20" and will cost $30 each.

The main difference is that the first 20 or so will be delived that night at the show and the rest can be picked up in the morning or if you wish we can arrange mailing.

So you can have your photo at the show.

We are ordering 40 so it will be first come first serve for the 40.  There is no advance sale you may purchase them at registration or at the convention center during the photo time slot. (if we go over 40 the rest will be mailed.)

To see what a group picture looks like check at www.deloreancarshow@xxxxxxx
Look for the Cleveland and Memphis panaramic photos.

This one is not a panaramic because it is inside.

So See you in Pigeon Forge and please don't miss the photo/

Ken