[DML] Pigeon Forge ADDITION

We have a special guest coming to Pigeon Forge
This is last minute but he will replace Marvin Katz who had a family matter
to attend to that weekend.
This individual was one of the first group to assemble DeLoreans.  He lives
in Europe and will be at the show to tell us about what it too to get up to 50
cars per day production.

His team was hired to build cars up to 50 car per day then the factory was to
take over.

His stories are unbelievable and we will have him talk about it to you at the
show

Rather than doing it in a large group he prefers smaller groups so he can
answer more questions and get to know you all so he will be seeing you in Pigeon
Forge.

We will have him probably in the small conference hall and set up a series of
sessions
That is TBD.

Also Fred Dellis the creator of the Legend Turbo will be doing a tech session
/ question and answer session on what the turbo project was all about and we
have been to see Fred a number of times in the past few years and listening to
him is extrememly interesting so I hope you all will enjoy.

We hope to be covering things about the car in a way that you have never seen
before

See you in Pigeon Forge

Ken
deloreancarshow.com