[DML] quick question

I am pleased to say that I'm one of you now -- the proud owner of
10440 - bought from Sean, ThinkStainless, today.  It isn't without
problems, but none is insurmountable.

Its cooling problems have been addressed on list and I will indeed
see to them.  But this led to a delightful adventure driving home
from Phoenix to Tucson.  It wasn't even hot today (by our standards)
but the car overheated halfway down the freeway.  When I stopped
at a service station in Casa Grande, one of those "BFE" towns in
rural AZ that even _I_ laugh at (I grew up in NY, btw)  two blokes in a
brand new Austin Cooper reeled in after me and were beyond
thrilled to see a  Delorean in person.  Turned out they were on a
photo-journalism tour of automotive US sanctioned by BMW and
wanted to get photos of the car for their magazine story.  So with
any luck, 10440 will be  famous  after their tour, albeit with its
engine cover in the air  while it cooled down and sitting in a puddle
of coolant .    It did overheat again a block from my house, so with
the help of a neighbor, my husband pushed it into the yard - but we
made it home!!  I did manage to get it up to 90 for a while on the
freeway.

Sean -- I have a question for you ----- had you considered a bad
thermostat as a potential cooling problem?

seduced by stainless 10440