[DML] Early 82 For Sale In AZ

Hey Guys,

Due to unfortunate luck. I am forced to sell my Delorean. It's an
early 82 Delorean with 56.6k orig miles on it. I originally bought
it in California and it was serviced and maintained by the dmc
center in garden grove, "call to verify". This is VIN#10440, and was
originally owned by Adam .. something. It has recently passed
emissions and has current tags. The car runs great, I use it as a
daily driver. It has a small coolant leak, and I *know* where it is,
but havent tightened the fastner of where its comming from. Matthew
Olans has personally seen this car, as well as Ryan who came and
fixed my car when I had accidentally disconnected some wiring. Only
thing that I can think of that it might need is a spark plug change.
But like I said, I drive it everyday, I love this car, but I need to
part with it because I need money. The panels are in excellent
shape, but the interior is alittle tore up. Whats important here
though is the car runs great! =)

Lemme know if you interested, I really would like to honesty get
about $13,000.00 OBO. I can email pictures, or you can just come by,
I live in Chandler, ARIZONA. Email me at monkey (at) armenia.com.

Thanks,

Sean