[DML] Re: Automatic Transmission Governor Upgrades...

[DML] Re: Automatic Transmission Governor Upgrades...

Besides replacing the caps and adding some filter caps, you can
resolder the connections, add heat sinks to the cover, remote mount
the innards, and add the lights so you know what gear the shift
computer is commanding the transmission to. That is the sum of all of
the "mods" that I know of. I do know that Mr Zilla is working on a
Transzilla but I have no idea when it will be available (if ever) due
to the limited demand. It will possibly be a PLC and it will have
several (3?) different modes like economy, cruise, and sport. Switch
selectable by the driver maybe with a display. You will have to wait
and see. In the meantime the OEM unit is repairable and there is
sufficient NOS stock. I could fax you the info on the light box and
the heat sinks. I don't have the added filter caps or surge
suppresors, I try not to let the battery go dead. Moisture seems to
upset it so sealing it well with silicone or remoting it helps.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757