RE: [DML] Re: Closing your doors from the outside

RE: [DML] Re: Closing your doors from the outside

I usually stand on my head facing away from the car, then with my left foot
I lower it and catch
the door trim and gently push it down untl it clicks, then I do a ninja like
flip letting my elbow
knock the door into it's final locked position.

C'mon people.....
this thread has been going for weeks.
Are you honestly trying to tell me that there are this many Delorean owners
who do not know how to close the F-ing door?

I took a short yellow bus to school and I managed to figure it out.
(for the record I use the door trim, or the window trim)

- Videobob
VIN#5278