Re: [DML] Re: Special tools

David Teitelbaum wrote:
> This could become a very interesting thread. I am assuming we are
> talking about tools that are only used on a Delorean.

Not specifically - just tools that perhaps you have only one of, rather
than a set, because you don't need the other sizes. My 10mm drain plug
tool was bought on its own - it's a Teng one that fits between the drain
plug and the chassis, and has a hole for a bar to be inserted - good
example - a lot of drain plug tools can't be used on the D because of
how close it is to the chassis. It'd be interesting to see how others
approach idiosyncratic jobs like this.

I like your other examples too. One I passed on once was a genuine
Renault torque wrench kit for doing spark plugs up on a PRV!

Martin