[DML] Re: Hard/No Starting - Solved!

     Hey all,
               For those that were helping me with my no starting problem I'd
like to send out a big thanks to them. I haven't been able to work on it for
the last few days, been busy and have a sick animal to tend too.

                Anyway, got around to it today. I was convinced that it wasn't
a vaccuum or fuel issue so I started with spark on someones suggestion.
Turns out that the new MSD Blaster 2 that put on over the winter is either
bad or my car just doesn't really like it. I put on the 20+ year original and it
fired right up and ran perfect. Starts every time now. So now my question is
when I put the msd coil on I also put on 8mm wires. Now that I'm back to the
original coil would it still be ok to use the 8mm or should I go back to the original
7mm? What would the effects be with the new wires?

               I guess I'm just gonna buy a new original bosch coil to put on. Thanks
again to everyone that replied. You were all great.

                                Jason #5903