Re: [DML] Venturing for some thoughts...

Re: [DML] Venturing for some thoughts...

Geez George,

With a namesake like yours I'd hope that you would have a little more
faith in John's choice of an engine! (haha)

Actually the PRV is one of THE MOST reliable aspects of the car.  In my
5 years of owning and caring for two Deloreans, and little more than a
year of helping Ken with his dozen or so, we've never had a single issue
with any of the engines themselves.  Even the engine from the parts car,
that sat outside in the elements for 6+ years, we took out, cleaned up
and replaced the seals, and when we put it back in, the thing cranked
right over.

I've got 167,000 miles on my Delorean, my Dad has 115,000.  Ed Bernstein
of DeLorean One, (the guy everyone loves and gets along with) has
something like 267,000 miles on his.  The engine is known for it's
reliability...maybe not it's power, but definitely it's reliability!

Take care,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964