[DML] * Update - May Delorean Tech Session - Western PA - Pittsburgh RSV

[DML] * Update - May Delorean Tech Session - Western PA - Pittsburgh RSVP *

Greetings,

It looks like Saturday May 8, 2004  is going to be a nice day for the
Western PA - Tech Session.  If you are planning on attending and have
not e-mailed us yet, please do so we can plan appropriately.  Based
on the responses received we should have a good turn out.  If you
need directions or would like to attend, please let us know and I
will send you a local map and our address and phone number.

Dan and Judy
(Vin 3872)

Original Announcement Below.

Greetings,

Previous Tech Sessions in this area were held by my friend Dom Diaz
and his wife Melissa. This year my wife and I have decided to take a
turn and will be hosting a Tech Session in Pittsburgh on May 8, 2004
starting at 9:00 AM until dusk. This is an excellent to opportunity
to socialize with other D owners and to get your car ready for this
summer or for Pigeon Forge.

We have already talked with Dave Stragand and Dom Diaz, and they have
said they will be able to make it. We're easy to find just off the
route 60 Hopewell exit about 7 min. from the Pittsburgh Airport. We
have a 2 stall garage, loads of tools, great techies (Hi, Dave), a
large driveway, and use of the neighbors driveway as well. We hope to
see all the great people we've met at the last tech sessions and
hopefully a few new faces too! If your car is not ready to drive then
just come and visit, we'd love to see you! We even have some room for
anyone that wants to travel a bit and might want to spend the night.

We'll start off at 9a.m. (Coffee and pastries to open your eyes :-).
Snacks along with beverages (including beer) during the day. Around
noon we'll have a cookout for lunch and dinner cookout around 5pm,
lets see.... food, friends, tools, have I forgotten anything? Oh
yeah, the hot tub will be open if you need to relax after your tech
session. Please e-mail me off-list to confirm your attendance, and
perhaps any work you'd like some help with, and let me know if you
need directions. Significant others are welcome, and encouraged..
Hope to see you there!

If we need to make a rain date I will do so the week the Tech Session.

Best regards,

Dan and Judy
(Vin 3872)