Re: [DML] Horsepower vs Torque

True mainly because many stock 4cylinders
are made for everyday use where you need torque to work with, and not
race with.
But trying to increase hp and torque you have to change cams or computer
settings that control the valve timing to enable the engine to
reach much higher rpms for hp. And when you do that the engines
peak torque is at a higher rpm. Even though the rpm difference between
the
small engines to the much lager one isn't much. The difference in torque
is
huge. There is no way you could get the same amount of torque at the same
rpm out of
a N/A 2.0L 4 as with a 5.7 LS1.

MT