[DML] Car Show Update Pigeon Forge Stats

[DML] Car Show Update Pigeon Forge Stats

Well its past May 1st and we have a few interesting facts on the show

235 people have registered so far.  If the trend continues usually this is
about 1/2 of how many people will register by the end so we will probably be
about 450 people in attendance.  This does not mean that there are 450 at all
events as some people did not  register for all events.  But this would make the
show larger than Memphis and all other shows if the numbers hold up.

States so far represented (and I may have missed one or two its late)
AZ,
AL,CA,CT,ND,GA,KY,IL,IN,FL,NY,MA,MI,ME,MD,NH,NC,MO,OH,NJ,OR,PA,SC,TN,TX,MN,VA,WI,WA
Also Australia, Ireland,England and Europe

So that is 28 States, Same as Memphis.

The states with the most attending are IL and NY/NJ (no surprise) followed by
PA (surprise) and then California, Ohio then the Northwest.

Most people chose to do all events

The last minute before May 1st registrations tended to be partial
registrations

15 Magazine subscriptions were sold and 18 renewals so far.
We have plenty so feel free to subsribe or renew.

So far 124 are returning and the rest are new so we have 53% returning and
47% new
This stat has held in all the shows except of course the first one.

Of rooms rented we are at 203 one more than was taken in Memphis so far with
6 weeks to go.

68% of registered parties in the hotel have event registered.

There are 64 cars registered to date vs 52 cars at this time for Memphis.

Again this is about half so double that and we could have 128 cars potential

Most people registered online although I don't have the split yet.

The Raffle car is at 140 tickets sold as of today and there are 12 tickets
that I know of in the mail.  So as was stated in the previous e-mails we
anticipated hitting the minimum by May 1st so that has been done and the RAFFLE is
on.  We will be giving it away on Saturday June 19th as we planned.

If you have not registered please do so ASAP.  It helps me prepare and
requires less last minute work.  I can use the help.

We will take registrations up to the 15th of June then I am going down to
Pigeon Forge and will not have access to the computer so the program will be
disabled at that point.

If you need a refund you can have a full refund up to the day before the
event.

Thanks for the support
See you in Pigeon Forge

Ken