Re: [DML] Delorean Sighting!!

It could of been a rerun of the car and driver episode where it was
featured in
their classic car and driver. It was about a 7 minute showing that really
isn't bad.
They include a quote from a long time ago saying the handling was safe,
responsive, and the car is fun to drive.

MT

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:08:09 -0000 "tianlung4028"
<tianlung4028@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> hi all,
> While flipping through the channels today I came across a D!  I
> didn't get much but all I saw was the famous DMC on the grill and
> about a second of them talking about it.  Did anyone else see this
> on
> Friday at 5 EST on Spike TV?
> Thanks,
> Larry Bauer