Re: [DML] Pigeon Forge or Bust

Bill, there are two locating roll pins at the top of the bellhousing.
I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this but the one we took off today
left one in the bellhousing and one in the engine. The alignment does
NOT rely on the bolts. Dave Swingle posted some time ago about the
results if these are missing.

BTW I checked with Darren (PRV/Renault guy) and he said the original 10
spline was bespoke. They changed to a 21 spline (not 28) to conform with
other manufacturers. And, in reply to a previous post - smaller splines
equals larger diameter solid part of the shaft =  stronger shaft

Martin