RE: [DML] Cooper Tires

Seems to be comparable to the BFGoodrich tires, but a bit lower in price.
For the best (my opinion) Michelin Pilots are still the only available.

http://www.tiresavings.com/
Matched Set of Coopers for:

P195/60R14  - $42.00
P235/60R15  - $58.00

http://www.coopertires.com/us/en/ProductDetails.asp?ProdType==Passenger&id=

Cooper Tires
Passenger Tires
Cobra Radial G/T

Tire Size Service Desc. UTQG Sidewall Approved Rim Width Meas. Rim Width Section Width Overall Diameter Tread Width Max. Load Tread Depth 32nds

P195/60R14  85 T  440 A B  BLK 5.50 - 6.50 6.00 7.62  23.28  6.40 1135 10.5
P235/60R15  98 T  440 A B  RWL 6.50 - 8.00 7.00 9.15  26.11  7.60 1642 10.5

Specs:
50,000 Mile Treadwear Protection Limited Warranty

Performance tread
Increased tire-to-road contact which leads to improvements in treadwear and handling.

Flat tread profile
Optimum footprint shape helps distribute the vehicle load improving handling and overall wear.

M+S Rated