[DML] Rich A. is famous

Hello List - I just ran across a online story about people "grrr-ing"
all manner of things that irritate them.  Rich Acuti made it into the
big time with the following quote -   "Rich A. has another highway
Grrr!: I drive an old DeLorean (please spare me the jokes) and I'm
not interested in running it into the ground, so I usually drive the
speed limit. I'm also trying to stretch a tank of gas. I realize that
there are people in a bigger hurry than I am, but I always say "Grrr"
when I'm in the FAR right lane and people honk, flip me off or give
me the "stink-eye" when they pass me. Am I an "oblivion"? I thought
that's what the right lane was for?

?Rich, you are definitely not an Oblivion. The right lane is where
you belong when driving slow.  It's those Left-Lane Vigilantes we
need to be aware of."

Apparently, being an "oblivion" is a bad thing.

Go Rich, go!

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com