[DML] Re: Fuel pressure values

Just because the parts are 9 months old doesn't matter. For instance
if a plug wire is not snapped on all the way it could cause a problem.
Maybe you pulled it and strecthed it when you installed it, that can
break the carbon core. Maybe the boot didn't seal the well and water
is in there shorting out the spark plug. You have to check these
things. I have had several requests for the injector tester so I will
be bringing it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757