[DML] Funniest Things Heard

Why is it that so many people feel compelled to 'teach' us about our own DeLoreans?
I mean, it's absurd!  We have one, they don't -and it never occurs to
them that we may just know something about our own vehicle!!!!!

I've never issued instructions to my Dentist during a dental appointment.(!)

During a recent expo, I had an old coot tell me that DeLorean was still
in jail.  And when I tried to gently inform, he refused to listen.
'That's not what I heard.'
When I explain to folks the truth, I always follow with "Of course,
that's not nearly as exciting as the outlandish stories people make up."
 -Which is hard to disagree with.
It is at this moment (with the coot) I wished I had downloaded that
informative brochure that someone here has composed for such situations.

Would someone direct me to the location of that please?
Thanks!
Oliver Holler
10694

ps: See you at PIGEON FORGE!!!

<snipped>
The closest thing to "funny" that I ever hear is from parts-house