RE: [DML] Odd Hose

This is quite likely the windsheild washer fluid hose. No, don't laugh,
it's a clear hose, and yes, it runs inside the passenger compartment.

I found this the hard way, I was trying to figure out why my windsheild
sprayer wasn't working .. And ended up pumping a gallon on fluid onto
the passenger floor carpeting.

Put a bucket or something under it; and run the windshild sprayer (wet
the windshield or life the blades to prevent scratches)  see if you
catch fluid.

If so, it's that sprayer line; if not .. Well someone else on the list
might speak up.

Here's some tips on reattaching the sprayer line:

Getting it back on is a challenge, the sprayer hose nipple is threaded,
but I doubt they threaded then right at the factory, probably just
slipped them on.  So what I did was take a length of small vacuum line,
and a double-ended hose barb.  After removing the sprayer nipple (and
the ribbed cowling around it for easier access) I feed this line down
into opening;  then hooked the barb to the clear hose inside the
passenger compartment (helps to be flexible) then fished the line back
up through the opening slowly.

You can then thread the clear line back onto the nipple, and reinstall
everything.

Mike
#17106